1. Cup of espresso or cappuccino (preferably in cute old china like this one).I don't know about anyone else but coffee is a necessity on my lists of reasons to wake.
2. This song which my bro just introduced to me. It's quite cheerful, British, and overall hysterical.
3. The view from my window in Southwest Harbor
and that picture was taken on a foggy day.
4. These amazing prints designed by my friend, Emily Schmidt. She is an amazing graphic designer, photographer, and yoga instructor. You can buy her prints on any tee-shirts, tanks, hoodies, etc...she could be the next lululemon with these gorgeous yoga clothes!
5. It's June 1st! And June 4th, 2012 may be the first partial lunar eclipse. Go out and watch!
Document your klutzy and elegant moments. Most importantly, enjoy the weekend :)